Wednesday, July 25, 2012
SSC: KHATUMO REBELSAli Sabarey, the deputy leader of SSC,
New armed group threatens Somali violence
new armed group is threatening to launch a violent campaign for the reunification of Somalia.
The group is known as SSC, the initials of the regions they say that they want to liberate - Sool, Sanaag and Cayn.
These regions are currently disputed over by both the breakaway Somaliland Republic and the Semi-autonomous region of Puntland in North East Somalia.
"Our ultimate goal is to make this area peaceful and prosperous and also seek a united Somalia," Ali Sabarey, the deputy leader of SSC, told Al Jazeera.
However, Somaliland officials dismiss the SSC as ineffective, saying that their threats and claims of victory are hollow.
Al Jazeera's Mohammed Adow prepared this exclusive report from the SSC stronghold of Buuhoodle.
- ► January (25)
- ► May (125)
- ► September (87)
- ► February (94)
- ► May (96)
- ► June (37)
- Inside Freemasonry Secret Society P2 PROPAGANDA D...
- Ethiopia's war with Somalia in 1968-1970
- Western Somali Somali Galbeed War With Ethiopia
- Muqdisho 2011/2012 QURUXDA DOWLADNIMADA
- QABIILO IS SHEEKGTA IYO LUQADAHA SOMALIA
- Wareysi Aljeziira: Laba Wajiile Yusuf Indho Cade W...
- SSC: KHATUMO REBELSAli Sabarey, the deputy leader ...
- An American in Mogadishu - 31min Documentary Moham...
- A SCHOOL IN MARKA CITY
- Shameless Idealists - Somali Rapper K'naan
- A Crude Awakening: The Oil Crash
- Addicted to Plastic
- ▼ Jul 25 (12)
- ► August (100)
- ► September (15)
- ► October (24)
- ► November (52)