Sunday, August 26, 2012
Starting A Company in Dubai and starting a business watch videos
Setting up business in the UAE
The UAE provides an extremely attractive and beneficial economic & business environment for local, regional & international investors.
An absence of taxation combined with an impressive array of enabling features allow investors to exploit the UAE's unique status as an ideal hub for accessing international markets, particularly those in Asia, Africa, the Middle East & Eastern Europe.
Salient Features & benefits of the UAE
• No Corporate or personal taxes, and no withholding taxes on dividends, interest, royalties or technical fees.
• No restrictions on repatriation of profits and capital
• An advanced financial sector with no exchange control regulations
• Excellent communications system, commercial facilities and a co-ordinated world class infrastructure
• A world leading Free Trade Zone network allowing investors to take advantage of 100% ownership & a range of valuable concessions and incentives.
Foreign investors establishing businesses in mainland or "onshore" UAE will require participation (minimum 51% shareholding) from a UAE national. However through establishing the business in one of the Free Trade Zones, 100% foreign ownership is enjoyed together with a range of benefits.
The Free Trade Zones
Much of the remarkable growth, development & diversification of the UAE's ecomomy has been due to the UAE's innovative Free Trade Zone concept and network.
Today there are more than 35 Free Zones in the UAE providing top class facilities & infrastructure. Free Zone entities can process goods for re-export worldwide, and can provide services & products direct to international markets. Businesses in the Free Zones can also access the local UAE market via commercial agents.
The various Free Zones are largely industry/business specific and we will help you select the most appropriate Free Zone for your purposes.
Key benefits of UAE Free Zones
• 100 % foreign ownership
• 100% tax exemption
• No import/export duties
• Full repatriation of capital and profits
• Quick approval and licensing procedures
• Excellent communications, production, and logistics infrastructure & support
• Flexible offices (from one man "flexi-desk" to substantive commercial premises)
• Extended leases available
• Different entities permitted with different shareholding/capitalisation requirements (starting with nil capitalisation)
• Licences to suit every application (we will advise on this aspect)
Establishing a business in a Free Trade Zone is a specialised process. We will advise you on which entity type is most suitable for your purposes (e.g. Free Zone Establishment, Free Zone Company or branch) and undertake the application, licensing & visa formalities
http://www.dubaicompanyformation.net/business-dubai-startup/ | Business Dubai Startup: Simple steps of starting up a business in dubai. How much will it cost to set up a company in UAE?
The typical cost of the set up depends on the free zone, license, kind of office space that you have, depends on the license fee and the kind of sponsor you have. The number of visa you get will also add to the cost and depends on the size of the office you have. The paid up capital varies from free zone to free zone or the kind of license you get as far as the economic department is concern. In addition to the cost there is also the varal fee. You can have a more exact estimate as long as you are clear as to what kind of company or free zone meets your requirements
- ► January (25)
- ► May (125)
- ► September (87)
- ► February (94)
- ► May (96)
- ► June (37)
- ► July (50)
- Pictures of the Dir Biyomaal Clan Relief Unicef in...
- Magacyada Xildhibaanada la diiday iyo Beelaha ay k...
- Nin Shaqaale ka ahaa SKA oo xaabsaday hanti gaarey...
- MAREEXAAN SOMALIA- AF SOMALI
- Two of Roadmap signatories disown Supreme Court op...
- Dhaartii Xildhibaanada Cusub oo dhan VIDEO
- DASTUURKA CUSUB IYO SHAREECADA ISLAAMKA dadkii ka ...
- DASTUURKA GOBOLKA PUNTLAND
- WAREYSI VIDEO AH:Colonel Ahmed Omar Jess - 1992
- VIDEO: DAROOD DHULBAHANTE OO DIR-ISAAQ IYO GADABUR...
- CAYDIID IYO Jen. Morgan "Waa Dagaal Daarood iyo Ha...
- XUSEEN CAYDII DOCUMENTARY
- Starting A Company in Dubai and starting a busines...
- ▼ Aug 26 (13)
- ► September (15)
- ► October (24)
- ► November (52)