Two of Roadmap signatories disown Supreme Court option
Sunday, August 26, 2012
Two of Somalia’s roadmap signatories have rejected president Sharif’s recent assertion that they agreed to move to the Supreme Court and seek redress after the technical selection committee rejected the appointment of some MPs into the new parliament.
The immediate former Galmudug president Mohamed Ahmed Alin and Ahlu Sunna official Mohamed Mohamoud Yussuf (Aw-Libah) disowned the alleged agreement, saying that such move is not legally right.
Speaking at a press conference in Mogadishu in reaction to president Sharif’s assertion, Mr. Alin said the decision to move to court over this issue contravenes the agreements contained in the roadmap.
He accused the TFG side taking unilateral decision without consulting other signatories of the roadmap, adding that they will not accept such move.
Aw-Libah on his side maintained that no group can reach a decision without consulting the other partners and called for parties involved to immediate stop interfering with the TSC.
Earlier in the day, the outgoing president said they agreed to move to the Supreme Court in order to seek direction over the issue and hoped that the court will finally decide the fate of the rejected individuals within 24 hours time.
- ► January (25)
- ► May (125)
- ► September (87)
- ► February (94)
- ► May (96)
- ► June (37)
- ► July (50)
- Pictures of the Dir Biyomaal Clan Relief Unicef in...
- Magacyada Xildhibaanada la diiday iyo Beelaha ay k...
- Nin Shaqaale ka ahaa SKA oo xaabsaday hanti gaarey...
- MAREEXAAN SOMALIA- AF SOMALI
- Two of Roadmap signatories disown Supreme Court op...
- Dhaartii Xildhibaanada Cusub oo dhan VIDEO
- DASTUURKA CUSUB IYO SHAREECADA ISLAAMKA dadkii ka ...
- DASTUURKA GOBOLKA PUNTLAND
- WAREYSI VIDEO AH:Colonel Ahmed Omar Jess - 1992
- VIDEO: DAROOD DHULBAHANTE OO DIR-ISAAQ IYO GADABUR...
- CAYDIID IYO Jen. Morgan "Waa Dagaal Daarood iyo Ha...
- XUSEEN CAYDII DOCUMENTARY
- Starting A Company in Dubai and starting a busines...
- ▼ Aug 26 (13)
- ► September (15)
- ► October (24)
- ► November (52)