Magaalada Xeraale waxaa Dagan beelah Suure siiba Fiqi Muxummed (afar lafood),Reer Agoon,Nacadoor iyo Laxmar. Waxa kale oo ladagan halkaas lafo Quubeys Suure ah,in kastoo waqooyiga dagmada ay Qubeys u badan yihiin. Waxana u dhaw degmada Huurasha oo a iyadan deegan Suure.
Sawirada Xeraale halkaan ka daawo:
Xeraale is the one of the cities in Galgaduud region of Somalia. The city is divided into two zones, where the main northern portion forms part of Puntland state, The city has an estimated population of 35,000 inhabitants.
Qoraalka gudaha oo kooban [qari]
Xeraale is located in central Somalia, and remains one of the most rapidly growing cities in the region. The city has many Islamic teaching schools and several high schools, including Xeraale primary and secondary school (Dugsiga dhexe sare ee Xeraale) There are also many lower/intermediate schools such as Guleed primary school.
In 2008 the city became the main center of Islamic group called Ahlusunna Waljamaaca. Xeraale is also home to several media outlets. These include Radio Xeraale, which is affiliated with the Ahlusunna waljamaca for Islamic knowledge teaching.
The northern, Xeraale is primarily inhabited by Somalis from the Dir especially [[Surre,Cabdale] clan, while the southern,
Xeraale consists of the following districts:
- ► January (25)
- ► May (125)
- Warar Ku Saabsan Dagaladii Qubeys Suure iyo Saleeb...
- Abtiriska Beesha Suure Qubeys Iyo Inta Uu U,dhasha...
- Xeraale: Galgaduud Deeganada Suure Cabdalle Sawira...
- War Saxaafadeed ka Soo Baxey Beesha Biimaal Kuna S...
- Xasuuq ba'an oo loogu geystay waxgarad beesha Suur...
- Gen. C/kariin Yuusuf Aadan (Dhaga-badan)
- Dr.Qamar Aden Ali Former Minster of Health
- Futuh Al-Habasa: The Conquest of Abyssinia
- HONERABLE DR MOHAMMED ADEN WARDHEER SHIR JARAA'ID
- ABWAAN CABDI MUXUMMED AMIIN
- ▼ Sep 11 (10)
- ► February (94)
- ► May (96)
- ► June (37)
- ► July (50)
- ► August (100)
- ► September (15)
- ► October (24)
- ► November (52)